camel-users mailing list archives

From umairt <umair.tajam...@gmail.com>
Subject Move to Spring 3.0
Date Thu, 08 Apr 2010 07:51:08 GMT

Hi,

I am trying to shift my project(currently using Camel2.2.0 and Spring 2.5)
to spring 3.0. I have changed the spring version to 3 but I am getting the
following stack trace:

 orCaused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
	at org.apache.camel.impl.ProducerCache.<init>(ProducerCache.java:52)
	at
org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultProducerTemplate.<init>(DefaultProducerTemplate.java:57)
	at
org.apache.camel.spring.CamelProducerTemplateFactoryBean.getObject(CamelProducerTemplateFactoryBean.java:74)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.FactoryBeanRegistrySupport.doGetObjectFromFactoryBean(FactoryBeanRegistrySupport.java:142)

After I debugged it I found something very strange in
CamelProducerTemplateFactoryBean. The getObject method is being called
before afterPropertiesSet method is called. That is why camel context is
uninitialized and hence the null pointer exception. I was wondering how this
could happen in Spring or am I missing some camel configuration for spring
3.0?

Umair