camel-users mailing list archives

From ychawla <premiergenerat...@yahoo.com>
Subject Update Camel Content Filter Page?
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2010 15:17:25 GMT

Hi Gang,
Currently the WIKI has a content filter example like this:
<route>
  <from uri="activemq:Input"/>
  <bean ref="myBeanName" method="doTransform"/>
  <to uri="activemq:Output"/>
</route>

For the work we are doing, we want to select an xpath and set that as the
body.  We are doing something like this:

<route>
  <from uri="activemq:Input"/>
  <setBody><xpath
resultType="org.w3c.dom.Document">//foo:bar</xpath></setBody>
  <to uri="activemq:Output"/>
</route>

I think this example would be helpful to include.  End users don't have to
bother creating a bean that does a transform or write in some cases a
relatively simple XSLT.  Any objections to me updating?

Thanks,
Yogesh