camel-users mailing list archives

From greenstar <jnorri...@gmail.com>
Subject Camel, Spring and Initialization
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2010 21:00:57 GMT

I am using Camel with Spring like follows:

    <routeBuilder ref="routeBuilder1"/>
</camelContext>

I'm looking for a way to run some code before the route builders are run.
This seems like it should be straightforward.  I've tried the @PostConstruct
(with CommonAnnotationBeanPostProcessor).  I've also tried
ApplicationContextEvent.  These initialization hooks all work, but they are
all executed *after* the RouteBuilder.configure() methods are called.

How does the <camelContext> tag integrate into Spring and how can I specify
the initialization order of my own beans relative to it?

Thanks.