camel-users mailing list archives

From DanD <DDENNI...@UP.COM>
Subject Need Help with Talking Points
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2010 12:27:30 GMT

Hi Everyone,

I'm giving a presentation to a large group of potential users in a our
corporation.  It covers EIP and specifically Apache Camel.  No demos or
anything like that.  One hour presentation, probably 8 slides or so and a
lot of talking and discussing =)  Some talking points I'll have to cover I
can get from the FAQ and documentation (Camel versus Spring Integration, EIP
and camel versus ESB/SOA/Tibco BW/Fuse/ServiceMix/etc), and some talking
points will come from my personal experience about actually using it.

But there must be a few of you out there that have had to do this before.
What kinds of concerns did people have?  Also, what do you consider the
biggest advantages and/or disadvantages of Apache Camel?

Thanks!