camel-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Jackson <foamd...@gmail.com>
Subject Importing routes into camel (spring) context
Date Tue, 23 Mar 2010 08:02:42 GMT
Hi,

I don't think it's currently possible to have a single camelContext
and use the <import> tag to pull in routing information into that
context.

The usecase is that we have a single application with many routes,
each route is specific to an entity and I would prefer to keep the
entity specific information in a separate context file and import it
into the main camelContext.  This would allow soft-deployment of code
and then activation of a route via deploying an entity specific
context.

Is this something that may be possible in the future?

Thanks,
Kev