camel-users mailing list archives

From Charles Moulliard <cmoulli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question : camel-cometd - jetty & resourceBase
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2010 11:04:59 GMT
It works fine if I unzip the bundle content and call it using the resourceBase :

from("direct:input").to("cometd://localhost:8282/service/test?resourceBase=./data/cache/bundle195/webapp")

but this is not an acceptable solution as we have to know which bundle
will contain the webapp project and unzip it.

Charles Moulliard
Senior Enterprise Architect
Apache Camel Committer

blog : http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com