camel-users mailing list archives

From Charles Moulliard <cmoulli...@gmail.com>
Subject Question : camel-cometd - jetty & resourceBase
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2010 10:15:10 GMT
Hi,

The camel-cometd component uses a Jetty property resourceBase to
define the location of the web application resources. This works fine
when deployed on a traditional Web Application Server but not at all
on OSGI server because the webapp directory is part of the bundle.jar
file

When we look in debug mode to the SMX4 log, we see that jetty
registers the webapp directory under the root name of the OSGI server.

   | service.jetty.internal.JCLLogger   85 | started
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.Context@ecaa5f{/,file:/D:/Temp/apache-servicemix-4.1.0-SNAPSHOT/webapp}

Of course, the webapp directory is part of the bundle deployed under
${karaf.home}/cache/data/195/bundle.jar

I have tried to disable the resourceBase in the camel-cometd without
success too.

Does anybody has an idea on How to run/deploy a bundle on SMX4/Karaf
containing a camel route using cometd:// ?

Kind regards,

Charles Moulliard
Senior Enterprise Architect
Apache Camel Committer