camel-users mailing list archives

From Norman Maurer <norman.mau...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: activemq component and selector
Date Mon, 08 Mar 2010 07:43:54 GMT
Hi William,

will try the test later today when I have the code around. At the
moment I wonder if its possible something related to use the
ConsumerTemplate. I created a Consumer which use the ConsumerTemplate
to check for messages on a queue and checks for a header value against
the current time. You can see the source here:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/james/server/trunk/spoolmanager/src/main/java/org/apache/james/transport/camel/ActiveMQPollingConsumer.java?view=markup

Does this looks ok to you ?

Bye,
Norman