camel-users mailing list archives

From Norman Maurer <nor...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Activemq component und Delayer
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2010 19:14:39 GMT
Just some follow up on this...

I think its even possible to use something which will work with every
JMS implementation which is conform with the api (when I understood it
right).

You should be able to use a JMS selector to just consume the message
you are interested in. See:

http://java.sun.com/j2ee/1.4/docs/api/javax/jms/Message.html
http://camel.apache.org/jms.html
http://activemq.apache.org/selectors.html

I will try to implement it this way this weekend and tell you later if
it worked..

Bye,
Norman