camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Writing a fire and forget client - how to set outbound JMS headers?
Date Sun, 28 Mar 2010 14:43:44 GMT
Hi

I actually do not think this is possible with the Camel proxy.
I wonder if we should allow you to use Map or some convention of
configuration to pass in headers as well.

Fell free to create a JIRA ticket and if possible attach an unit test
we can use to get quicker up to speed to find some new improvements to
allow this.