camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Testing consuming mail with attachments
Date Sun, 14 Mar 2010 09:51:02 GMT
Hi Keven

Thanks for the patch.

Lets get rid of the last @Attachments need as we can let Camel detect
the Map itself.

See in BeanInfo class in the method createParameterUnmarshalExpression.
Here you can return the AttachmentsExpression if the method is a Map
type and genericfied with the <Object, DataHolder>

Then Camel can assume its attachments since the Map is a <Object,
DataHolder> map.

--
Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer