camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel adapters and spring integration
Date Sat, 13 Mar 2010 07:28:04 GMT
On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 6:56 PM, clandestino_bgd
<clandestino_bgd@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> Hello,
> The collection of existing camel components is really impressive.
> I would like to use them inside our project which is based on spring
> integration.
> I see, apache camel has spring integration component, but I could not find a
> running example which shows how e.g camel smpp adapter can be used inside
> spring integration configuration.

Ah if you want to call Camel from Spring then that should be possible
if you can do that from a POJO using the Camel ProducerTemplate
you can easily send to a smpp endpoint.

Something like this
http://camel.apache.org/how-do-i-write-a-custom-processor-which-sends-multiple-messages.html