camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Filter using XPath hosted on remote http server?
Date Wed, 03 Mar 2010 18:56:59 GMT
Hi

I think this is a very rare use case, and I dont think we should add
something to camel-core. There is already a lot of stuff there
already.

And most people would probably not like to call a remote server to get
a simple xpath expression. And on sub sequent calls you may wont to
have it cached etc. Then it all just get more complex.