camel-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tutorial-osgi-camel-part2 problem during statup
Date Wed, 31 Mar 2010 01:49:47 GMT
Hi,

I think you need to consider to use ActiveMQ 5.3.1 and Camel 2.2.0 
bundle for the testing, so you will not get into version miss march 
trouble of ActiveMQ and Camel.

Willem


Richard Slide wrote:
> Hello
> here list of bundles
> 
> karaf@root> osgi:list
> START LEVEL 100
>    ID   State         Blueprint      Spring    Level  Name
> [   0] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [    0] System Bundle (2.0.4)
> [   1] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [    5] OPS4J Pax Url - mvn:
> (1.1.
> 2)
> [   2] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [    5] OPS4J Pax Url - wrap:
> (1.1
> .2)
> [   3] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [    8] OPS4J Pax Logging -
> API (1
> .4)
> [   4] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [    8] OPS4J Pax Logging -
> Servic
> e (1.4)
> [   5] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   10] Apache Felix
> Configuration
>  Admin Service (1.2.4)
> [   6] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   10] Apache Felix
> Preferences S
> ervice (1.0.4)
> [   7] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   11] Apache Felix File
> Install
> (2.0.8)
> [   8] [Active     ] [Created     ] [       ] [   20] Apache Geronimo
> Blueprint
> Bundle (1.0.0)
> [   9] [Active     ] [Created     ] [       ] [   30] Apache Felix Karaf ::
> Feat
> ures Management (1.4.0)
> [  10] [Active     ] [Created     ] [       ] [   30] Apache Felix Karaf ::
> Spri
> ng Deployer (1.4.0)
> [  11] [Active     ] [Created     ] [       ] [   30] Apache Felix Karaf ::
> Feat
> ures Deployer (1.4.0)
> [  12] [Active     ] [Created     ] [       ] [   30] Apache Felix Karaf ::
> Shel
> l Various Commands (1.4.0)
> [  13] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   30] Apache Mina SSHD ::
> Core (
> 0.3.0)
> [  14] [Active     ] [Created     ] [       ] [   30] Apache Felix Karaf ::
> Shel
> l Development Commands (1.4.0)
> [  15] [Active     ] [Created     ] [       ] [   30] Apache Felix Karaf ::
> Feat
> ures Core (1.4.0)
> [  16] [Active     ] [Created     ] [       ] [   30] Apache Felix Karaf ::
> Shel
> l ConfigAdmin Commands (1.4.0)
> [  17] [Active     ] [Created     ] [       ] [   30] Apache Felix Karaf ::
> Shel
> l PackageAdmin Commands (1.4.0)
> [  18] [Active     ] [Created     ] [       ] [   30] Apache Felix Karaf ::
> Blue
> print Deployer (1.4.0)
> [  19] [Active     ] [Created     ] [       ] [   30] Apache Felix Karaf ::
> JAAS
>  Modules (1.4.0)
> [  20] [Active     ] [Created     ] [       ] [   30] Apache Felix Karaf ::
> Admi
> n Management (1.4.0)
> [  21] [Active     ] [Created     ] [       ] [   30] Apache Felix Karaf ::
> Shel
> l OSGi Commands (1.4.0)
> [  22] [Active     ] [Created     ] [       ] [   30] Apache Felix Karaf ::
> JAAS
>  Config (1.4.0)
> [  23] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   30]
> org.osgi.impl.bundle.jmx (
> 4.2.0.200907080519)
> [  24] [Active     ] [Created     ] [       ] [   30] Apache Felix Karaf ::
> Feat
> ures Command (1.4.0)
> [  25] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   30] Apache Felix Gogo
> Shell Ru
> ntime (0.2.2)
> [  26] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   30] Apache MINA Core
> (2.0.0.RC
> 1)
> [  27] [Active     ] [Created     ] [       ] [   30] Apache Felix Karaf ::
> Shel
> l Console (1.4.0)
> [  28] [Active     ] [Created     ] [       ] [   30] Apache Felix Karaf ::
> Admi
> n Core (1.4.0)
> [  29] [Active     ] [Created     ] [       ] [   30] Apache Felix Karaf ::
> Mana
> gement (1.4.0)
> [  30] [Active     ] [Created     ] [       ] [   30] Apache Felix Karaf ::
> Admi
> n Command (1.4.0)
> [  31] [Active     ] [Created     ] [       ] [   30] Apache Felix Karaf ::
> Shel
> l Log Commands (1.4.0)
> [  32] [Active     ] [Created     ] [       ] [   30] Apache Felix Karaf ::
> Shel
> l SSH (1.4.0)
> [  33] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] Apache ServiceMix
> Bundles:
>  aopalliance-1.0 (1.0.0.3)
> [  34] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] Spring Core
> (2.5.6.SEC01)
> [  35] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] Spring Beans
> (2.5.6.SEC01)
> 
> [  36] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] Spring AOP
> (2.5.6.SEC01)
> [  37] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] Spring Context
> (2.5.6.SEC0
> 1)
> [  38] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] Spring Context Support
> (2.
> 5.6.SEC01)
> [  39] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] Apache ServiceMix
> Specs ::
>  ACTIVATION API 1.4 (1.4.0)
> [  40] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] Apache ServiceMix
> Specs ::
>  JAXB API 2.1 (1.4.0)
> [  41] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] Apache ServiceMix
> Specs ::
>  STAX API 1.0 (1.4.0)
> [  42] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] Apache ServiceMix
> Bundles:
>  jaxb-impl-2.1.12 (2.1.12.1)
> [  43] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] Commons Management
> (1.0)
> [  44] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] camel-core
> (2.1.0.SNAPSHOT
> )
> [  45] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] Apache ServiceMix
> Bundles:
>  cglib-2.1_3 (2.1.0.3_4)
> [  46] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] spring-osgi-io (1.2.0)
> [  47] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] spring-osgi-core
> (1.2.0)
> [  48] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] spring-osgi-extender
> (1.2.
> 0)
> [  49] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] spring-osgi-annotation
> (1.
> 2.0)
> [  50] [Active     ] [Created     ] [       ] [   60] Apache Felix Karaf ::
> Spri
> ng Deployer (1.1.0.SNAPSHOT)
> [  51] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] geronimo-jta_1.1_spec
> (1.1
> .1)
> [  52] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] Spring Transaction
> (2.5.6.
> SEC01)
> [  53] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] camel-spring-osgi
> (2.1.0.S
> NAPSHOT)
> [  54] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] camel-bindy
> (2.1.0.SNAPSHO
> T)
> [  55] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] activemq-camel (5.3.0)
> [  56] [Active     ] [            ] [Failed ] [   60] ActiveMQ Queuing
> engine (1
> .0.0.SNAPSHOT)
> [  57] [Active     ] [            ] [Failed ] [   60] Camel Queuing Service
> (1.0
> .0.SNAPSHOT)
> [  58] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] Report Incident Model
> Bund
> le (1.0.0.SNAPSHOT)
> [  59] [Active     ] [            ] [Started] [   60] Report Incident
> Persistenc
> e Bundle (1.0.0.SNAPSHOT)
> [  60] [Active     ] [            ] [Started] [   60] Report Incident
> Service Bu
> ndle (1.0.0.SNAPSHOT)
> [  61] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] Report Incident
> Webservice
>  Bundle (1.0.0.SNAPSHOT)
> [  62] [Active     ] [            ] [Waiting] [   60] Report Incident
> Routing Bu
> ndle (1.0.0.SNAPSHOT)
> [  63] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] Report Incident Web
> Bundle
>  (1.0.0.SNAPSHOT)
> [  64] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] Apache ServiceMix
> Bundles:
>  commons-dbcp-1.2.2 (1.2.2.3)
> [  65] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] MySQL AB's JDBC Driver
> for
>  MySQL (5.1.6)
> [  66] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] Spring Web
> (2.5.6.SEC01)
> [  67] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] spring-osgi-web
> (1.2.0)
> [  68] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60]
> geronimo-servlet_2.5_spec
> (1.1.2)
> [  69] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] Apache ServiceMix
> Bundles:
>  jetty-6.1.14 (6.1.14.1)
> [  70] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] OPS4J Pax Web - API
> (0.7.1
> )
> [  71] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] OPS4J Pax Web -
> Service SP
> I (0.7.1)
> [  72] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] OPS4J Pax Web -
> Runtime (0
> .7.1)
> [  73] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] OPS4J Pax Web - Jetty
> (0.7
> .1)
> [  74] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] OPS4J Pax Web -
> Extender -
>  WAR (0.7.1)
> [  75] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] OPS4J Pax Web -
> Extender -
>  Whiteboard (0.7.1)
> [  76] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60]
> geronimo-j2ee-connector_1.
> 5_spec (2.0.0)
> [  77] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] Apache ServiceMix
> Bundles:
>  howl-1.0.1-1 (1.0.1.1_1)
> [  78] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] Geronimo TxManager ::
> Tran
> saction (2.2.0.r634076)
> [  79] [Active     ] [            ] [Started] [   60] Apache ServiceMix
> Transact
> ion (1.0.0)
> [  80] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] Geronimo TxManager ::
> Conn
> ector (2.1.3)
> [  81] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] geronimo-jms_1.1_spec
> (1.1
> .1)
> [  82] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] Jencks (2.2)
> [  83] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60]
> geronimo-j2ee-management_1
> .1_spec (1.0.1)
> [  84] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] Apache Commons Pool
> Bundle
>  (1.4)
> [  85] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] xbean-spring (3.5)
> [  86] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] kahadb (5.3.0)
> [  87] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] activemq-core (5.3.0)
> [  88] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] activemq-ra (5.3.0)
> [  89] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] activemq-console
> (5.3.0)
> [  90] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] activemq-pool (5.3.0)
> [  91] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] Spring JMS
> (2.5.6.SEC01)
> [  92] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] Apache ServiceMix
> Bundles:
>  asm-2.2.3 (2.2.3.3)
> [  93] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] Apache ServiceMix
> Bundles:
>  jetty-6.1.14 (6.1.14.2)
> [  94] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] Apache ServiceMix
> Bundles:
>  commons-codec-1.3 (1.3.0.2)
> [  95] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] Apache ServiceMix
> Bundles:
>  jdom-1.1 (1.1.0.2)
> [  96] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] jettison (1.1)
> [  97] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] Apache ServiceMix
> Bundles:
>  ant-1.7.0 (1.7.0.3)
> [  98] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] Apache ServiceMix
> Bundles:
>  bcel-5.2 (5.2.0.2)
> [  99] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] Apache ServiceMix
> Bundles:
>  xalan-2.7.1 (2.7.1.2)
> [ 100] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] Apache ServiceMix
> Bundles:
>  xercesImpl-2.9.1 (2.9.1.3)
> [ 101] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] Apache ServiceMix
> Bundles:
>  xmlbeans-2.4.0 (2.4.0.2)
> [ 102] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] Apache ServiceMix
> Bundles:
>  xmlsec-1.4.3 (1.4.3.2)
> [ 103] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] Apache ServiceMix
> Bundles:
>  xmlresolver-1.2 (1.2.0.2)
> [ 104] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] Apache ServiceMix
> Bundles:
>  woodstox-3.2.8 (3.2.8.1)
> [ 105] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] XmlSchema (1.4.5)
> [ 106] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] Commons Lang (2.4)
> [ 107] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] Commons Collections
> (3.2.1
> )
> [ 108] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] Apache ServiceMix
> Bundles:
>  antlr-2.7.7 (2.7.7.2)
> [ 109] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] Apache ServiceMix
> Bundles:
>  oro-2.0.8 (2.0.8.3)
> [ 110] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] Apache ServiceMix
> Bundles:
>  velocity-1.6.2 (1.6.2.3)
> [ 111] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] Axiom API (1.2.8)
> [ 112] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] Axiom API (1.2.8)
> [ 113] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] Apache ServiceMix
> Bundles:
>  mail-1.4.1 (1.4.1.2)
> [ 114] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] Apache ServiceMix
> Bundles:
>  neethi-2.0.4 (2.0.4.1)
> [ 115] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] Apache ServiceMix
> Bundles:
>  abdera-0.4.0-incubating (0.4.0.incubating_3)
> [ 116] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60]
> geronimo-jaxws_2.1_spec (1
> .0)
> [ 117] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60]
> geronimo-annotation_1.0_sp
> ec (1.1.1)
> [ 118] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] Apache ServiceMix
> Specs ::
>  SAAJ API 1.3 (1.4.0)
> [ 119] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] Apache ServiceMix
> Bundles:
>  wsdl4j-1.6.2 (1.6.2.2)
> [ 120] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] Apache ServiceMix
> Specs ::
>  JSR311 API 1.0 (1.3.0)
> [ 121] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60]
> geronimo-ws-metadata_2.0_s
> pec (1.1.2)
> [ 122] [Active     ] [            ] [Started] [   60] Apache CXF Bundle Jar
> (2.2
> .5)
> [ 123] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] Apache ServiceMix
> Bundles:
>  commons-io-1.3.2 (1.3.2.3)
> [ 124] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] camel-cxf
> (2.1.0.SNAPSHOT)
> 
> [ 125] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] Wicket (1.3.6)
> [ 126] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] Wicket IoC common code
> (1.
> 3.6)
> [ 127] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] Wicket Spring
> Integration
> (1.3.6)
> [ 128] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] Wicket Spring
> Integration
> through Annotations (1.3.6)
> [ 129] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] Wicket Extensions
> (1.3.6)
> [ 130] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] camel-jms
> (2.1.0.SNAPSHOT)
> 
> [ 131] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] Spring ORM
> (2.5.6.SEC01)
> [ 132] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] Spring JDBC
> (2.5.6.SEC01)
> [ 133] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] Apache ServiceMix
> Bundles:
>  dom4j-1.6.1 (1.6.1.2)
> [ 134] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] ANTLR (2.7.7)
> [ 135] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] JGroups Toolkit
> (2.5.1)
> [ 136] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] Javassist Java
> Programming
>  Assistant (3.3.0.ga)
> [ 137] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60] JBoss Hibernate
> Object-Rel
> ational Mapper (3.3.1.GA)
> karaf@root>
> 
> from here the log
> 
> org.springframework.beans.factory.CannotLoadBeanClassException: Error
> loading class [org.apache.activemq.camel.component.ActiveMQComponent] for
> bean with name 'active-mq' defined in URL
> [bundle://57.0:0/META-INF/spring/osgi-queuingservice.xml]: problem with
> class file or dependent class; nested exception is
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
> org.apache.activemq.camel.component.ActiveMQComponent not found from bundle
> [Camel Queuing Service (reportincident.queueservice)]
>     at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.resolveBeanClass(AbstractBeanFactory.java:1144)
>     at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.predictBeanType(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:524)
>     at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.isFactoryBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:1177)
>     at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.isFactoryBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:758)
>     at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:422)
>     at
> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.finishBeanFactoryInitialization(AbstractApplicationContext.java:728)
>     at
> org.springframework.osgi.context.support.AbstractDelegatedExecutionApplicationContext.access$1600(AbstractDelegatedExecutionApplicationContext.java:69)
>     at
> org.springframework.osgi.context.support.AbstractDelegatedExecutionApplicationContext$4.run(AbstractDelegatedExecutionApplicationContext.java:355)
>     at
> org.springframework.osgi.util.internal.PrivilegedUtils.executeWithCustomTCCL(PrivilegedUtils.java:85)
>     at
> org.springframework.osgi.context.support.AbstractDelegatedExecutionApplicationContext.completeRefresh(AbstractDelegatedExecutionApplicationContext.java:320)
>     at
> org.springframework.osgi.extender.internal.dependencies.startup.DependencyWaiterApplicationContextExecutor$CompleteRefreshTask.run(DependencyWaiterApplicationContextExecutor.java:136)
>     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
> Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
> org.apache.activemq.camel.component.ActiveMQComponent not found from bundle
> [Camel Queuing Service (reportincident.queueservice)]
>     at
> org.springframework.osgi.util.BundleDelegatingClassLoader.findClass(BundleDelegatingClassLoader.java:112)
>     at
> org.springframework.osgi.util.BundleDelegatingClassLoader.loadClass(BundleDelegatingClassLoader.java:156)
>     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:251)
>     at org.springframework.util.ClassUtils.forName(ClassUtils.java:211)
>     at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinition.resolveBeanClass(AbstractBeanDefinition.java:385)
>     at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.resolveBeanClass(AbstractBeanFactory.java:1138)
>     ... 11 more
> Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
> org/apache/camel/component/jms/JmsComponent
>     at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
>     at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:620)
>     at
> org.apache.felix.framework.ModuleImpl$ModuleClassLoader.findClass(ModuleImpl.java:1872)
>     at
> org.apache.felix.framework.ModuleImpl.findClassOrResourceByDelegation(ModuleImpl.java:758)
>     at org.apache.felix.framework.ModuleImpl.access$100(ModuleImpl.java:61)
>     at
> org.apache.felix.framework.ModuleImpl$ModuleClassLoader.loadClass(ModuleImpl.java:1733)
>     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:251)
>     at
> org.apache.felix.framework.ModuleImpl.getClassByDelegation(ModuleImpl.java:674)
>     at
> org.apache.felix.framework.searchpolicy.R4Wire.getClass(R4Wire.java:108)
>     at
> org.apache.felix.framework.ModuleImpl.searchImports(ModuleImpl.java:1440)
>     at
> org.apache.felix.framework.ModuleImpl.findClassOrResourceByDelegation(ModuleImpl.java:753)
>     at org.apache.felix.framework.ModuleImpl.access$100(ModuleImpl.java:61)
>     at
> org.apache.felix.framework.ModuleImpl$ModuleClassLoader.loadClass(ModuleImpl.java:1733)
>     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:251)
>     at
> org.apache.felix.framework.ModuleImpl.getClassByDelegation(ModuleImpl.java:674)
>     at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.loadBundleClass(Felix.java:1543)
>     at org.apache.felix.framework.BundleImpl.loadClass(BundleImpl.java:887)
>     at
> org.springframework.osgi.util.BundleDelegatingClassLoader.findClass(BundleDelegatingClassLoader.java:99)
>     ... 16 more
> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
> org.apache.camel.component.jms.JmsComponent
>     at
> org.apache.felix.framework.ModuleImpl.findClassOrResourceByDelegation(ModuleImpl.java:814)
>     at org.apache.felix.framework.ModuleImpl.access$100(ModuleImpl.java:61)
>     at
> org.apache.felix.framework.ModuleImpl$ModuleClassLoader.loadClass(ModuleImpl.java:1733)
>     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:251)
>     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:319)
>     ... 34 more
> 
> 
> thanks for help
> 
> Richard
> 
> 
> 
> On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 6:03 PM, Charles Moulliard <cmoulliard@gmail.com>wrote:
> 
>> Hi Richard,
>>
>> It seems that the bundle Apache ActiveMq Camel is not here or not well
>> deployed on Karaf. Could you provide the list of bundles deployed on karaf
>> please ?
>>
>> Kind regards,
>>
>> Charles Moulliard
>> Senior Enterprise Architect
>> Apache Camel Committer
>>
>> *****************************
>> blog : http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com
>> twitter : http://twitter.com/cmoulliard
>> Linkedlin : http://www.linkedin.com/in/charlesmoulliard
>>
>> Apache Camel Group :
>> http://www.linkedin.com/groups?home=&gid=2447439&trk=anet_ug_hm
>>
>>
>> On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 5:32 PM, Richard Slide <richard.slide@gmail.com
>>> wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I have downloaded the tutorial-osgi-camel-part2 and after modify
>>> the camel version from  <camel-version>2.1-SNAPSHOT</camel-version>
>>> <camel-version>2.0.0</camel-version>
>>> it compile.
>>>
>>> I have add org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.datasource.cfg in
>>> C:\apache-felix-karaf-1.4.0\etc
>>>
>>> the file looks like this
>>> driverClassName=com.mysql.jdbc.Driver
>>> url=jdbc:mysql:///report
>>> username=report
>>> password=report
>>>
>>> the i following the online manual but after i have startup karaf Log say
>> to
>>> me the following things
>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.CannotLoadBeanClassException: Error
>>> loading class [org.apache.activemq.camel.component.ActiveMQComponent] for
>>> bean with name 'active-mq' defined in URL
>>> [bundle://57.0:0/META-INF/spring/osgi-queuingservice.xml]: problem with
>>> class file or dependent class; nested exception is
>>> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
>>> org.apache.activemq.camel.component.ActiveMQComponent not found from
>> bundle
>>> [Camel Queuing Service (reportincident.queueservice)]
>>>    at
>>>
>>>
>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.resolveBeanClass(AbstractBeanFactory.java:1144)
>>>    at
>>>
>>>
>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.predictBeanType(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:524)
>>>    at
>>>
>>>
>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.isFactoryBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:1177)
>>>    at
>>>
>>>
>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.isFactoryBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:758)
>>>    at
>>>
>>>
>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:422)
>>>    at
>>>
>>>
>> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.finishBeanFactoryInitialization(AbstractApplicationContext.java:728)
>>>    at
>>>
>>>
>> org.springframework.osgi.context.support.AbstractDelegatedExecutionApplicationContext.access$1600(AbstractDelegatedExecutionApplicationContext.java:69)
>>>    at
>>>
>>>
>> org.springframework.osgi.context.support.AbstractDelegatedExecutionApplicationContext$4.run(AbstractDelegatedExecutionApplicationContext.java:355)
>>>    at
>>>
>>>
>> org.springframework.osgi.util.internal.PrivilegedUtils.executeWithCustomTCCL(PrivilegedUtils.java:85)
>>>    at
>>>
>>>
>> org.springframework.osgi.context.support.AbstractDelegatedExecutionApplicationContext.completeRefresh(AbstractDelegatedExecutionApplicationContext.java:320)
>>>    at
>>>
>>>
>> org.springframework.osgi.extender.internal.dependencies.startup.DependencyWaiterApplicationContextExecutor$CompleteRefreshTask.run(DependencyWaiterApplicationContextExecutor.java:136)
>>>    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
>>> Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
>>> org.apache.activemq.camel.component.ActiveMQComponent not found from
>> bundle
>>> [Camel Queuing Service (reportincident.queueservice)]
>>>    at
>>>
>>>
>> org.springframework.osgi.util.BundleDelegatingClassLoader.findClass(BundleDelegatingClassLoader.java:112)
>>>    at
>>>
>>>
>> org.springframework.osgi.util.BundleDelegatingClassLoader.loadClass(BundleDelegatingClassLoader.java:156)
>>>    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:251)
>>>    at org.springframework.util.ClassUtils.forName(ClassUtils.java:211)
>>>    at
>>>
>>>
>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinition.resolveBeanClass(AbstractBeanDefinition.java:385)
>>>    at
>>>
>>>
>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.resolveBeanClass(AbstractBeanFactory.java:1138)
>>> Could you tell me please what can I do for run the example ?
>>>
>>> Cheers
>>>
>>> --Richard
>>>
> 


Mime
View raw message