camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to invoke specific operation with params for cxf webservice endpoint through configuration
Date Thu, 25 Mar 2010 13:04:42 GMT
Oh, you are working in MESSAGE dataformat, which means you need to build
  the request message yourself.
But if you want camel-cxf to generate the request for you, you need to
use CXF wsdl2java tool to build the artifacts with the WSDL first, then
you can follow the example[1] to invoke the service.

[1]http://camel.apache.org/cxf.html#CXF-HowtopreparethemessageforthecamelcxfendpointinPOJOdataformat

Willem