camel-users mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Windows build completely working now
Date Mon, 15 Mar 2010 07:33:00 GMT
Hi Willem,

that is probably a good idea. I guess there are other modules that need
this setting too. I can report where I have failures now and you can
then also set these modules to fork per test.
Many modules like core and spring do not seem to need the setting. So I
guess it is a good idea to keep the fork mode in a faster setting for them.

Another possibility would be to set fork per test as default and set to
a faster setting for specific modules. I guess Claus would prefer this
variant.

Greetings

Christian