camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel/Mina java.net.MalformedURLException: unknown protocol: c
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2010 02:01:23 GMT
Hi

It looks like the Camel DefaultPackageScanClassResolver can't deal with
the URL like this

zip:C:/bea923/user_projects/domains/iardomain/servers/AdminSer
ver/tmp/_WL_user/_appsdir_CamelIAR_war/hapurq/war/WEB-INF/lib/camel-core-2.2.0.j
ar!/org/apache/camel/component/file/

As we don't have the customer PackageScanClassResolver for the Weblogic,
please feel free to log a JIRA[1] for it, and submit a patch for it.

Willem