camel-users mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <>
Subject Re: Quartz confusion
Date Tue, 09 Mar 2010 20:36:33 GMT
Yes, that is the camel jira, also linked from the "Contributing" page [1] (issue tracker) on
the official site.

To be able to create an issue you need to have an account and log in. To get an account you
need to file an icla (individual Contributor License Agreement) with apache. You can find
more details here [2]. Once you do that we can grant you the necessary karma. Contributions
are highly appreciated.