camel-users mailing list archives

From j_h_scheufen <>
Subject Re: JPA consumer starts up, but is not polling
Date Tue, 30 Mar 2010 13:05:55 GMT

thanks for the hint. I implemented a regular Spring-based DAO layer and hit
a NoClassDefFoundError. It turns out it wasn't the JPA configuration at all;
I missed the transitive dependency on ANTLR. Once that was on the classpath,
the JPA consumer started polling.

I don't have the resources to investigate this further, but I surely wished,
the Camel JPA polling consumer would've been a little more verbose. Could it
be that it's swallowing an underlying exception somewhere?

Thanks again and keep up the good work!