camel-users mailing list archives

From Mond Ray Mond <>
Subject Writing a fire and forget client - how to set outbound JMS headers?
Date Fri, 26 Mar 2010 16:08:49 GMT

I am trying to write a client to send a one way message and, if I get your
docs, I think is the right way:

public interface FireAndForget {
    void fire(String message);

public class FireAndForgetCamel implements FireAndForget {
    @Produce(uri = "activemq:tqsBridge")
    protected FireAndForget producer;

    static final String applicationId = "foo";
    static final String groupId = "bar";

    public void fire(String destinationId) { + groupId + destinationId);

The trouble is I would like to add the applicationId to the message header
rather than the message header.  How can I do that?  Do I need some
different client-side tech to interact with JMS more, ahem, intimately?