camel-users mailing list archives

From johnf <John.Fans...@ateb.com>
Subject Dynamic FTP Poller
Date Thu, 25 Mar 2010 19:39:12 GMT

Hi,

We have a need to poll a number of different ftp locations for various
files. We normally express the pattern of the files we are looking for with
wild cards.

I'm trying to come up with a generic way in Camel to configure routes for
each location/pattern we need to poll for.

I've looked at using the GenericFileFilter to express the pattern of the
files I want to find but can't see how to load custom references of it (with
the specific wild card pattern) to the spring registry on the fly. I really
can not define filters for each location/pattern in the spring xml.

We're currently using Camel 2.2.

Is there a way to add to the spring registry on the fly or another way to
generically control the files an ftp poll looks for?

Thanks!

-john