camel-users mailing list archives

From Tarjei Huse <tar...@scanmine.com>
Subject Re: AW: Why isn't it possible to create a route from a endpoint id?
Date Mon, 15 Mar 2010 11:48:03 GMT

By the way we are pretty happy with this this ref-component. It allows
automated unit and system testing of a route way before integration tests!
Give it a try. I guess you will see the advantages pretty soon.
</qoute>
I do not disagree, I do have strong positive feelings regarding Camel :P

What I thought was possible was to create an endpoint with a given ref using
@EndpointInject so that I kept the endpoints I used within the unittest
class definition instead of having to define them in a separate
camel-context.xml file.

Regards,
Tarjei