camel-users mailing list archives

From boday <bo...@vektrel.com>
Subject Re: DirectProducer - no consumers available on endpoint...message is lost
Date Mon, 08 Mar 2010 23:38:11 GMT

sorry, the '::' was a typo in my post only...

the route works fine during normal execution...basically the following

from('activemq:inbound')
.to('direct:decode');

from('direct:decode')
.convertBodyTo(DOMSource.class)
.process(new DecodeProcessor())
.process(new ValidateProcessor())
.process(new PersistProcessor());

I'm using a single Camel context and have 50 MaxConcurrentConsumers set on
the AMQ component.  I'm doing high volume (~200 msg/s) message processing.

My polling consumer routes traffic to the 'direct:decode' endpoint so it
will get processed immediately (rather than going to the 'inbound' queue).
It seems like this might be the issue in that both the inbound queue route
and my polling consumer are competing for the same 'direct:decode'
consumers??

-----
Ben - Senior Consultant
using SMX 3.3.1/Camel 2.1