camel-users mailing list archives

From anandsk <sku...@arccorp.com>
Subject Re: Problems with Weblogic: consumer not listening
Date Mon, 08 Mar 2010 21:52:34 GMT

try adding this to camel context file. create DefaultJMSConFactory in
weblogic if doesn't exist already.

      <jee:jndi-lookup id="DefaultJMSConFactory"
jndi-name="DefaultJMSConFactory">
        </jee:jndi-lookup>

        <bean id="jmsDestinationResolver"
class="org.springframework.jms.support.destination.JndiDestinationResolver"/>

    <bean id="jms" class="org.apache.camel.component.jms.JmsComponent">
         <property name="connectionFactory" ref="DefaultJMSConFactory"/>
        <property name="destinationResolver" ref="jmsDestinationResolver" />

    </bean>