camel-users mailing list archives

From Johan Haleby <johan.hal...@gmail.com>
Subject Pass properties/headers to another endpoint
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2010 08:14:58 GMT

Hi,

Is it possible to propagate headers or properties (what's the difference?)
between two endpoints? I have state stored in threadlocal and I need to copy
this state on thread switches. What I want is something like:

from("direct:copy_state").setHeader("state",
getStateFromThreadLocal()).to("my_seda_endoint");
from("my_seda_endoint").process(getStateFromHeaderAndPutItBackInThreadLocal()).process(doSomething())...

/Johan