camel-users mailing list archives

From magellings <mark.gelli...@qg.com>
Subject NMS and camel delayer with header configuration
Date Wed, 03 Mar 2010 14:39:22 GMT

I'm trying to use the camel delayer with ActiveMQ 5.2 with the NMS
ActiveMQ provider.  I can get the delayer to work when using the
static delay method with the delay element, but not when using the
simple element syntax.  I do not know what the precise value should be for
the processAfter header.
Should it be epoch local time, epoch GMT, not epoch/something else.
Anyone know what value to set for the property/header to get this to
work with NMS?

The following link (at the bottom of the page) shows the delayer
spring config.  It's the absolute time with the header I'm trying to get to
work.

http://fusesource.com/docs/router/1.6/defining_routes/XmlConfig-Processors.html#FMRS.Xml.Delayer