camel-users mailing list archives

From bzaks1424 <bzaks1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel + ActiveMQ + Spring Problems
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2010 15:48:06 GMT

Unfortunately I get a similar cast exception when I just go straight to
BlobMessage. Is there a javax.jms.BlobMessage?
http://activemq.apache.org/blob-messages.html
Exception:
java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.activemq.command.ActiveMQMessage
cannot be cast to org.apache.activemq.BlobMessage
	at
com.walgreens.scale.listener.PayloadQueueListener.onMessage(PayloadQueueListener.java:29)
	at
org.apache.activemq.camel.converter.ActiveMQMessageConverter$1.process(ActiveMQMessageConverter.java:68)
	at
org.apache.camel.component.bean.BeanProcessor.process(BeanProcessor.java:83)
	at
org.apache.camel.impl.ProcessorEndpoint.onExchange(ProcessorEndpoint.java:95)
	at
org.apache.camel.impl.ProcessorEndpoint$1.process(ProcessorEndpoint.java:65)
	at
org.apache.camel.processor.SendProcessor$1.doInProducer(SendProcessor.java:97)
	at
org.apache.camel.processor.SendProcessor$1.doInProducer(SendProcessor.java:95)
	at org.apache.camel.impl.ProducerCache.doInProducer(ProducerCache.java:146)
	at
org.apache.camel.processor.SendProcessor.doProcess(SendProcessor.java:94)
	at org.apache.camel.processor.SendProcessor.process(SendProcessor.java:82)
	at
org.apache.camel.management.InstrumentationProcessor.process(InstrumentationProcessor.java:67)
	at
org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateProcessor.processNext(DelegateProcessor.java:53)
	at
org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateProcessor.proceed(DelegateProcessor.java:82)
	at
org.apache.camel.processor.interceptor.TraceInterceptor.process(TraceInterceptor.java:93)
	at
org.apache.camel.management.InstrumentationProcessor.process(InstrumentationProcessor.java:67)
	at
org.apache.camel.processor.RedeliveryErrorHandler.processExchange(RedeliveryErrorHandler.java:223)
	at
org.apache.camel.processor.RedeliveryErrorHandler.processErrorHandler(RedeliveryErrorHandler.java:153)
	at
org.apache.camel.processor.RedeliveryErrorHandler.process(RedeliveryErrorHandler.java:91)
	at
org.apache.camel.processor.DefaultErrorHandler.process(DefaultErrorHandler.java:49)
	at
org.apache.camel.processor.DefaultChannel.process(DefaultChannel.java:206)
	at
org.apache.camel.processor.UnitOfWorkProcessor.processNext(UnitOfWorkProcessor.java:54)
	at
org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateProcessor.process(DelegateProcessor.java:48)
	at
org.apache.camel.management.InstrumentationProcessor.process(InstrumentationProcessor.java:67)
	at
org.apache.camel.component.jms.EndpointMessageListener.onMessage(EndpointMessageListener.java:83)