camel-users mailing list archives

From ankelee <andreasasm...@gmail.com>
Subject Join two messages from two sources in zip archive.
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2010 14:27:16 GMT

I have a message (text file) routed in one direction a that among other
things holds an id. Then I have a bunch of text files in a directory, also
with id's. I want to match the message with the text file that holds the
corresponding id. I want to put those two files in a zip archive and store
them in a directory.

I'm thinking about using an aggregator or pollEnrich with a custom
AggregationStrategy that takes a batch of 2, and checks whether the input
has already been zipped, if yes then open ziparchive and add new entry, if
not then create zip archive and add entry.

The problem seems similar to Listing 3.3 in Camel In Action but how do I
select with pollEnrich that I only want to consume one particular file
depending on the id inside and leave the rest?