camel-users mailing list archives

From anandsk <sku...@arccorp.com>
Subject Re: How To Handle Mina Correlation
Date Mon, 01 Mar 2010 14:42:44 GMT

Hi,

can you please share your code of thread polling for a response. I am also
need to send a message to extranl tcp/ip server visa apache mina. I can't
wait for the response so I need to poll for a response, can you please share
your code if you don't mind.I don't need to correlate because I do send id
within the message and same id would be sent back in response.

Thanks,
Anand