camel-users mailing list archives

From Wayne Keenan <>
Subject Re: Importing routes into camel (spring) context
Date Tue, 23 Mar 2010 10:50:17 GMT

You might want to look at springs  classpath*:  mechanism.

I am using it to pull in in all the spring xml files that match a particular
pattern fo my app; some spring files may have their own camelContext, so
although you dont have a single camelContext you do get discrete config
files. This may or may not fit your situation,  e.g.:

    <!-- import al Spring config files -->
    <import resource="classpath*:*-camel-spring.xml"/>