camel-users mailing list archives

From "Schneider Christian" <Christian.Schnei...@enbw.com>
Subject Problem with headers of DefaultMessage being case insensitive
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2010 10:53:06 GMT
Hi all,

we are using camel and cxf to do SOAP/JMS. The other side is sometimes a
Tibco Business Works system. The problem there is that they use a non
standard header for SOAPAction. In Business works they expect it to be
spelled SoapAction.

To work around this I have written an interceptor for CXF that adds a second
SoapAction header with the content of the SOAPAction header.
see:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/cxf/trunk/rt/bindings/soap/src/main/java/org/ap
ache/cxf/binding/soap/interceptor/TibcoSoapActionInterceptor.java?view=marku

When we use the camel transport for cxf the message is the converted to a
camel message. The problem is that the properties of a camel message are not
case sensitive anymore. So only one of the headers is transfered.

So business works never gets the header it expects.

See the change in subversion:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/camel/trunk/camel-core/src/main/java/org/apache
/camel/impl/DefaultMessage.java?r1=630591&r2=893110&diff_format=h

Any idea how to solve this? I of course would perfer a solution that needs
no patch to camel.

With a patch I could imagine the following:
I thought I could perhaps add the second header in camel-jms. Perhaps this
could be switched on in the jms endpoint config.

Greetings

Christian

Christian Schneider
Team Handel und Risikomanagement
Informationsverarbeitung Business Solutions Trading
EnBW Systeme Infrastruktur Support GmbH

Informationsverarbeitung
Business Solutions
Handel und Dispatching
Durlacher Allee 93
76131 Karlsruhe

Tel : +49-(0)721-63-15482
Mail: christian.schneider@enbw.com

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Karlsruhe
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Mannheim   HRB 108550
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Dr. Bernhard Beck
Geschäftsführer: Jochen Adenau, Dr. Peter Krampf