camel-users mailing list archives

From john robens <jrob...@interlated.com.au>
Subject groovy and builderRefs
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2010 01:23:57 GMT
Hi

 I guess the problem is understanding the 2.1 groovy dsl version of the
spring config. Something changed with builderRefs and shouldStartContext
changed to autoStartup. A pointer to the reference would be great.

Trying to get the camel plugin for grails working with 2.1.

This was the code that works with 2.0:

http://github.com/jrobens/apache-camel
-grails-plugin/blob/master/CamelGrailsPlugin.groovy

#1 builderRefs

builderRefs = routeBuilderBeanNames.collect { ref(it) }

gives:

nested exception is java.lang.
IllegalStateException: Cannot convert value of type
[grails.plugins.camel.DefaultGrailsClosureRouteBuilder]
to required type [org.apache.camel.model.RouteBuilderDefinition] for
property 'builderRefs[0]': no matching editors or conversion strategy found

Which is fair enough, but I can't find a way to cast it.

#2 autoStartup

Original code was :

shouldStartContext = false

I ended up with autoStartup = Boolean.FALSE

Bean property 'autoStartup' is not writable or has an invalid setter
method. Does the parameter type of the setter match the return type of
the getter?

Looks obvious, but I can't seem to get something to work.

Grails 2.1, groovy 1.6.7 that comes with it.

Thanks
John

--
http://interlated.com.au