camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Concurrent Consumers within a splitter
Date Tue, 23 Feb 2010 16:33:05 GMT
Hi

direct can easily be concurrent. Just see direct as if it was a direct
method call that is invoked in the same thread.
So if you got 10 different threads that concurrently route over direct
then you got concurrency.

Its only SEDA which uses a buffer in between (in fact its a Queue)
which is used to transfer the data from on thread to another.