camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jdbc producers
Date Sun, 21 Feb 2010 06:53:45 GMT
Hi

You didn't write the version number despite it being highlighted on
the how to get help page :)
http://camel.apache.org/support.html

I assume its 2.1 or 2.2.

I think we have been a bit to aggressive on registering Producers in
JMX which we have relaxed in 2.3 which should prevent Camel from
registering all those jdbc producers in JMX as JMX is a memory hog.

Could you try out the latest code?
http://camel.apache.org/download.html