camel-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Simple RSS unit Test
Date Wed, 10 Feb 2010 11:17:11 GMT
On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 11:53 AM, jpcook <jonathan.cook@erars.plus.com> wrote:
>
> Would it be something to do with these unregistered MBeans? It would be nice
> if this stuff was documented or a little easier to get working.
>

It has absolutely nothing to do with these unregistered mbeans. Its a
DEBUG log that tells the MBean are being removed (unregistered) from
JMX.

The unit test runs for 10 sec and then Camel stops.
And when it stops Camel cleanup stuff and in this process unregistering MBeans


> 2010-02-10 10:49:05,737 DEBUG [main] impl.DefaultProducerServicePool -
> Starting service pool:
> org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultProducerServicePool@140c281
> 2010-02-10 10:49:05,768 DEBUG [main] impl.DefaultCamelContext - Adding
> routes from builder: Routes: []
> 2010-02-10 10:49:05,784 INFO [main] impl.DefaultCamelContext - Apache Camel
> 2.1.0 (CamelContext:camel-1) is starting
> 2010-02-10 10:49:05,784 INFO [main] impl.DefaultCamelContext - JMX enabled.
> Using DefaultManagedLifecycleStrategy.
> 2010-02-10 10:49:05,831 DEBUG [main] management.DefaultManagementAgent -
> Starting JMX agent on server: com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer@203c31
> 2010-02-10 10:49:05,893 DEBUG [main] management.DefaultManagementAgent -
> Registered MBean with objectname:
> org.apache.camel:context=PC-S052666/camel-1,type=context,name="camel-1"
> 2010-02-10 10:49:05,909 DEBUG [main] management.DefaultManagementAgent -
> Registered MBean with objectname:
> org.apache.camel:context=PC-S052666/camel-1,type=services,name=DefaultInflightRepository(0x50ca0c)
> 2010-02-10 10:49:05,924 DEBUG [main] impl.DefaultComponentResolver - Found
> component: rss via type: org.apache.camel.component.rss.RssComponent via:
> META-INF/services/org/apache/camel/component/rss
> 2010-02-10 10:49:05,924 DEBUG [main] management.DefaultManagementAgent -
> Registered MBean with objectname:
> org.apache.camel:context=PC-S052666/camel-1,type=components,name="rss"
> 2010-02-10 10:49:05,924 DEBUG [main] impl.DefaultComponent - Creating
> endpoint
> uri=[rss://file:testfeeds/picture_gallery/rss20.xml?initialDelay=0],
> path=[file:testfeeds/picture_gallery/rss20.xml],
> parameters=[{initialDelay=0}]
> 2010-02-10 10:49:05,924 DEBUG [main] impl.DefaultCamelContext -
> rss://file:testfeeds/picture_gallery/rss20.xml?initialDelay=0 converted to
> endpoint:
> Endpoint[rss://file:testfeeds/picture_gallery/rss20.xml?initialDelay=0] by
> component: org.apache.camel.component.rss.RssComponent@d56b37
> 2010-02-10 10:49:05,940 DEBUG [main] management.DefaultManagementAgent -
> Registered MBean with objectname:
> org.apache.camel:context=PC-S052666/camel-1,type=endpoints,name="rss://file:testfeeds/picture_gallery/rss20.xml\?initialDelay=0"
> 2010-02-10 10:49:05,940 DEBUG [main] impl.DefaultComponentResolver - Found
> component: log via type: org.apache.camel.component.log.LogComponent via:
> META-INF/services/org/apache/camel/component/log
> 2010-02-10 10:49:05,940 DEBUG [main] management.DefaultManagementAgent -
> Registered MBean with objectname:
> org.apache.camel:context=PC-S052666/camel-1,type=components,name="log"
> 2010-02-10 10:49:05,940 DEBUG [main] impl.DefaultComponent - Creating
> endpoint uri=[log://afterFetch], path=[afterFetch], parameters=[{}]
> 2010-02-10 10:49:05,940 DEBUG [main] impl.DefaultCamelContext -
> log://afterFetch converted to endpoint: Endpoint[log://afterFetch] by
> component: org.apache.camel.component.log.LogComponent@f593af
> 2010-02-10 10:49:05,940 DEBUG [main] management.DefaultManagementAgent -
> Registered MBean with objectname:
> org.apache.camel:context=PC-S052666/camel-1,type=endpoints,name="log://afterFetch"
> 2010-02-10 10:49:05,987 DEBUG [main] management.DefaultManagementAgent -
> Registered MBean with objectname:
> org.apache.camel:context=PC-S052666/camel-1,type=tracer,name=Tracer(0x2db19d)
> 2010-02-10 10:49:06,002 DEBUG [main] management.DefaultManagementAgent -
> Registered MBean with objectname:
> org.apache.camel:context=PC-S052666/camel-1,type=errorhandlers,name="DefaultErrorHandlerBuilder(ref:CamelDefaultErrorHandlerBuilder)"
> 2010-02-10 10:49:06,002 DEBUG [main] impl.DefaultComponentResolver - Found
> component: mock via type: org.apache.camel.component.mock.MockComponent via:
> META-INF/services/org/apache/camel/component/mock
> 2010-02-10 10:49:06,002 DEBUG [main] management.DefaultManagementAgent -
> Registered MBean with objectname:
> org.apache.camel:context=PC-S052666/camel-1,type=components,name="mock"
> 2010-02-10 10:49:06,002 DEBUG [main] impl.DefaultComponent - Creating
> endpoint uri=[mock://result], path=[result], parameters=[{}]
> 2010-02-10 10:49:06,002 DEBUG [main] impl.DefaultCamelContext -
> mock://result converted to endpoint: Endpoint[mock://result] by component:
> org.apache.camel.component.mock.MockComponent@b7b3f9
> 2010-02-10 10:49:06,018 DEBUG [main] management.DefaultManagementAgent -
> Registered MBean with objectname:
> org.apache.camel:context=PC-S052666/camel-1,type=endpoints,name="mock://result"
> 2010-02-10 10:49:06,018 DEBUG [main] impl.DefaultCamelContext - Starting
> routes...
> 2010-02-10 10:49:06,034 DEBUG [main] management.DefaultManagementAgent -
> Registered MBean with objectname:
> org.apache.camel:context=PC-S052666/camel-1,type=routes,name="route1"
> 2010-02-10 10:49:06,034 DEBUG [main] converter.DefaultTypeConverter -
> Loading type converters ...
> 2010-02-10 10:49:06,034 DEBUG [main] impl.DefaultPackageScanClassResolver -
> Searching for annotations of org.apache.camel.Converter in packages:
> [org.apache.camel.component.atom, org.apache.camel.dataformat.rss,
> org.apache.camel.component.file, org.apache.camel.component.bean,
> org.apache.camel.converter]
> 2010-02-10 10:49:06,221 DEBUG [main] impl.DefaultPackageScanClassResolver -
> Found: [class org.apache.camel.component.atom.AtomConverter, class
> org.apache.camel.dataformat.rss.RssConverter, class
> org.apache.camel.component.file.GenericFileConverter, class
> org.apache.camel.component.bean.BeanConverter, class
> org.apache.camel.converter.AsyncProcessorConverter, class
> org.apache.camel.converter.CamelConverter, class
> org.apache.camel.converter.CollectionConverter, class
> org.apache.camel.converter.IOConverter, class
> org.apache.camel.converter.NIOConverter, class
> org.apache.camel.converter.ObjectConverter, class
> org.apache.camel.converter.jaxp.DomConverter, class
> org.apache.camel.converter.jaxp.StaxConverter, class
> org.apache.camel.converter.jaxp.StreamSourceConverter, class
> org.apache.camel.converter.jaxp.XmlConverter, class
> org.apache.camel.converter.stream.StreamCacheConverter]
> 2010-02-10 10:49:06,221 DEBUG [main] converter.AnnotationTypeConverterLoader
> - Loading converter class: org.apache.camel.component.atom.AtomConverter
> 2010-02-10 10:49:06,237 DEBUG [main] converter.AnnotationTypeConverterLoader
> - Loading converter class: org.apache.camel.dataformat.rss.RssConverter
> 2010-02-10 10:49:06,237 DEBUG [main] converter.AnnotationTypeConverterLoader
> - Loading converter class:
> org.apache.camel.component.file.GenericFileConverter
> 2010-02-10 10:49:06,237 DEBUG [main] converter.AnnotationTypeConverterLoader
> - Loading converter class: org.apache.camel.component.bean.BeanConverter
> 2010-02-10 10:49:06,237 DEBUG [main] converter.AnnotationTypeConverterLoader
> - Loading converter class:
> org.apache.camel.converter.AsyncProcessorConverter
> 2010-02-10 10:49:06,237 DEBUG [main] converter.AnnotationTypeConverterLoader
> - Loading converter class: org.apache.camel.converter.CamelConverter
> 2010-02-10 10:49:06,237 DEBUG [main] converter.AnnotationTypeConverterLoader
> - Loading converter class: org.apache.camel.converter.CollectionConverter
> 2010-02-10 10:49:06,237 DEBUG [main] converter.AnnotationTypeConverterLoader
> - Loading converter class: org.apache.camel.converter.IOConverter
> 2010-02-10 10:49:06,237 DEBUG [main] converter.AnnotationTypeConverterLoader
> - Loading converter class: org.apache.camel.converter.NIOConverter
> 2010-02-10 10:49:06,237 DEBUG [main] converter.AnnotationTypeConverterLoader
> - Loading converter class: org.apache.camel.converter.ObjectConverter
> 2010-02-10 10:49:06,237 DEBUG [main] converter.AnnotationTypeConverterLoader
> - Loading converter class: org.apache.camel.converter.jaxp.DomConverter
> 2010-02-10 10:49:06,237 DEBUG [main] converter.AnnotationTypeConverterLoader
> - Loading converter class: org.apache.camel.converter.jaxp.StaxConverter
> 2010-02-10 10:49:06,237 DEBUG [main] converter.AnnotationTypeConverterLoader
> - Loading converter class:
> org.apache.camel.converter.jaxp.StreamSourceConverter
> 2010-02-10 10:49:06,237 DEBUG [main] converter.AnnotationTypeConverterLoader
> - Loading converter class: org.apache.camel.converter.jaxp.XmlConverter
> 2010-02-10 10:49:06,237 DEBUG [main] converter.AnnotationTypeConverterLoader
> - Loading converter class:
> org.apache.camel.converter.stream.StreamCacheConverter
> 2010-02-10 10:49:06,237 DEBUG [main] converter.DefaultTypeConverter -
> Loading type converters done
> 2010-02-10 10:49:06,252 DEBUG [main] converter.DefaultTypeConverter - Adding
> fallback type converter as a known type converter to convert from: long to:
> java.lang.String
> 2010-02-10 10:49:06,268 DEBUG [main] management.DefaultManagementAgent -
> Registered MBean with objectname:
> org.apache.camel:context=PC-S052666/camel-1,type=processors,name=SendProcessor(0x1963b3e)
> 2010-02-10 10:49:06,268 DEBUG [main] management.DefaultManagementAgent -
> Registered MBean with objectname:
> org.apache.camel:context=PC-S052666/camel-1,type=processors,name=SendProcessor(0x1490eb5)
> 2010-02-10 10:49:06,268 DEBUG [main] management.DefaultManagementAgent -
> Registered MBean with objectname:
> org.apache.camel:context=PC-S052666/camel-1,type=processors,name=SendProcessor(0x186f247)
> 2010-02-10 10:49:06,284 DEBUG [main] management.DefaultManagementAgent -
> Registered MBean with objectname:
> org.apache.camel:context=PC-S052666/camel-1,type=consumers,name=RssEntryPollingConsumer(0x1e4a47e)
> 2010-02-10 10:49:06,284 DEBUG [main] rss.RssEntryPollingConsumer - Starting
> consumer:
> Consumer[rss://file:testfeeds/picture_gallery/rss20.xml?initialDelay=0]
> 2010-02-10 10:49:06,284 DEBUG [main] impl.DefaultCamelContext - Route 0:
> EventDrivenConsumerRoute[Endpoint[rss://file:testfeeds/picture_gallery/rss20.xml?initialDelay=0]
> ->
> Instrumentation:route[UnitOfWork(Pipeline[Channel[sendTo(Endpoint[log://afterFetch])],
> Channel[com.bbc.newsi.feeds.feedaugmentor.camel.processors.PictureGalleryRssWrangler@1e2befa],
> Channel[convertBodyTo[java.lang.String]],
> Channel[sendTo(Endpoint[mock://result])],
> Channel[sendTo(Endpoint[log://afterFetch])]])]]
> 2010-02-10 10:49:06,284 DEBUG [main] impl.DefaultCamelContext - ... Routes
> started
> 2010-02-10 10:49:06,284 INFO [main] impl.DefaultCamelContext - Apache Camel
> 2.1.0 (CamelContext:camel-1) started
> 2010-02-10 10:49:06,284 INFO [main] mock.MockEndpoint - Asserting:
> Endpoint[mock://result] is satisfied
> 2010-02-10 10:49:06,284 DEBUG [main] mock.MockEndpoint - Waiting on the
> latch for: 0 millis
> 2010-02-10 10:49:16,284 DEBUG [main] mock.MockEndpoint - Took 10000 millis
> to complete latch
> 2010-02-10 10:49:16,284 DEBUG [main] impl.DefaultProducerServicePool -
> Stopping service pool:
> org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultProducerServicePool@140c281
> 2010-02-10 10:49:16,284 INFO [main] impl.DefaultCamelContext - Apache Camel
> 2.1.0 (CamelContext:camel-1) is stopping
> 2010-02-10 10:49:16,284 DEBUG [main] rss.RssEntryPollingConsumer - Stopping
> consumer:
> Consumer[rss://file:testfeeds/picture_gallery/rss20.xml?initialDelay=0]
> 2010-02-10 10:49:16,284 DEBUG [main] management.DefaultManagementAgent -
> Unregistered MBean with objectname:
> org.apache.camel:context=PC-S052666/camel-1,type=consumers,name=RssEntryPollingConsumer(0x1e4a47e)
> 2010-02-10 10:49:16,284 DEBUG [main] management.DefaultManagementAgent -
> Unregistered MBean with objectname:
> org.apache.camel:context=PC-S052666/camel-1,type=processors,name=SendProcessor(0x1963b3e)
> 2010-02-10 10:49:16,284 DEBUG [main] management.DefaultManagementAgent -
> Unregistered MBean with objectname:
> org.apache.camel:context=PC-S052666/camel-1,type=processors,name=SendProcessor(0x1490eb5)
> 2010-02-10 10:49:16,284 DEBUG [main] management.DefaultManagementAgent -
> Unregistered MBean with objectname:
> org.apache.camel:context=PC-S052666/camel-1,type=processors,name=SendProcessor(0x186f247)
> 2010-02-10 10:49:16,284 INFO [main] impl.DefaultInflightRepository -
> Shutting down with no inflight exchanges.
> 2010-02-10 10:49:16,284 DEBUG [main] management.DefaultManagementAgent -
> Unregistered MBean with objectname:
> org.apache.camel:context=PC-S052666/camel-1,type=components,name="log"
> 2010-02-10 10:49:16,284 DEBUG [main] management.DefaultManagementAgent -
> Unregistered MBean with objectname:
> org.apache.camel:context=PC-S052666/camel-1,type=endpoints,name="log://afterFetch"
> 2010-02-10 10:49:16,284 DEBUG [main] management.DefaultManagementAgent -
> Unregistered MBean with objectname:
> org.apache.camel:context=PC-S052666/camel-1,type=tracer,name=Tracer(0x2db19d)
> 2010-02-10 10:49:16,284 DEBUG [main] management.DefaultManagementAgent -
> Unregistered MBean with objectname:
> org.apache.camel:context=PC-S052666/camel-1,type=endpoints,name="mock://result"
> 2010-02-10 10:49:16,284 DEBUG [main] management.DefaultManagementAgent -
> Unregistered MBean with objectname:
> org.apache.camel:context=PC-S052666/camel-1,type=services,name=DefaultInflightRepository(0x50ca0c)
> 2010-02-10 10:49:16,284 DEBUG [main] management.DefaultManagementAgent -
> Unregistered MBean with objectname:
> org.apache.camel:context=PC-S052666/camel-1,type=components,name="mock"
> 2010-02-10 10:49:16,284 DEBUG [main] management.DefaultManagementAgent -
> Unregistered MBean with objectname:
> org.apache.camel:context=PC-S052666/camel-1,type=components,name="rss"
> 2010-02-10 10:49:16,284 DEBUG [main] management.DefaultManagementAgent -
> Unregistered MBean with objectname:
> org.apache.camel:context=PC-S052666/camel-1,type=routes,name="route1"
> 2010-02-10 10:49:16,284 DEBUG [main] management.DefaultManagementAgent -
> Unregistered MBean with objectname:
> org.apache.camel:context=PC-S052666/camel-1,type=context,name="camel-1"
> 2010-02-10 10:49:16,284 DEBUG [main] management.DefaultManagementAgent -
> Unregistered MBean with objectname:
> org.apache.camel:context=PC-S052666/camel-1,type=endpoints,name="rss://file:testfeeds/picture_gallery/rss20.xml\?initialDelay=0"
> 2010-02-10 10:49:16,284 DEBUG [main] management.DefaultManagementAgent -
> Unregistered MBean with objectname:
> org.apache.camel:context=PC-S052666/camel-1,type=errorhandlers,name="DefaultErrorHandlerBuilder(ref:CamelDefaultErrorHandlerBuilder)"
> 2010-02-10 10:49:16,284 INFO [main] impl.DefaultCamelContext - Apache Camel
> 2.1.0 (CamelContext:camel-1) stopped
>
> jpcook wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am trying to create a simple RSS unit test:
>>
>> @Test
>>       public void testPictureGalleryRSS() throws Exception {
>>               MockEndpoint mock = getMockEndpoint("mock:result");
>>               mock.expectedMessageCount(1);
>>               mock.assertIsSatisfied();
>>
>>               Exchange exchange = mock.getExchanges().get(0);
>>               Message in = exchange.getIn();
>>               assertNotNull(in);
>>       }
>>
>>       @Override
>>       protected RouteBuilder createRouteBuilder()  {
>>       return new RouteBuilder() {
>>             public void configure() throws Exception {
>>               from("rss:file:testfeeds/picture_gallery/rss10.xml")
>>                       .convertBodyTo(String.class)
>>                               .to("mock:result");
>>             }
>>         };
>>     }
>>
>> This is based on any one of the unit tests here:
>> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/camel/trunk/components/camel-rss/src/test/java/org/apache/camel/component/rss/
>>
>> But when I run the test i just get:
>>
>> java.lang.AssertionError: mock://result Received message count. Expected:
>> <1> but was: <0>
>>       at
>> org.apache.camel.component.mock.MockEndpoint.fail(MockEndpoint.java:913)
>>       at
>> org.apache.camel.component.mock.MockEndpoint.assertEquals(MockEndpoint.java:895)
>>       at
>> org.apache.camel.component.mock.MockEndpoint.assertIsSatisfied(MockEndpoint.java:230)
>>       at
>> org.apache.camel.component.mock.MockEndpoint.assertIsSatisfied(MockEndpoint.java:208)
>>       at
>> com.bbc.newsi.feeds.feedaugmentor.dslroutes.PictureGalleryRouteBuilderTest.testPictureGalleryRSS(PictureGalleryRouteBuilderTest.java:16)
>>       at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>       at
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>       at
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>       at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>>       at junit.framework.TestCase.runTest(TestCase.java:168)
>>       at junit.framework.TestCase.runBare(TestCase.java:134)
>>       at junit.framework.TestResult$1.protect(TestResult.java:110)
>>       at junit.framework.TestResult.runProtected(TestResult.java:128)
>>       at junit.framework.TestResult.run(TestResult.java:113)
>>       at junit.framework.TestCase.run(TestCase.java:124)
>>       at junit.framework.TestSuite.runTest(TestSuite.java:232)
>>       at junit.framework.TestSuite.run(TestSuite.java:227)
>>       at
>> org.junit.internal.runners.JUnit38ClassRunner.run(JUnit38ClassRunner.java:81)
>>       at
>> org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit4.runner.JUnit4TestReference.run(JUnit4TestReference.java:38)
>>       at
>> org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.TestExecution.run(TestExecution.java:38)
>>       at
>> org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:460)
>>       at
>> org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:673)
>>       at
>> org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.run(RemoteTestRunner.java:386)
>>       at
>> org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.main(RemoteTestRunner.java:196)
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://old.nabble.com/Simple-RSS-unit-Test-tp27520408p27527625.html
> Sent from the Camel - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
>



-- 
Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer

Author of Camel in Action: http://www.manning.com/ibsen/
Open Source Integration: http://fusesource.com
Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/davsclaus

Mime
View raw message