camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: design of camel workflows
Date Thu, 25 Feb 2010 02:19:24 GMT
I think it should be OK.
Multiple camel contexts can work greatly within a single JVM, as they
don't share anything except the socket port for certain camel transport
component.
If you want to share certain component configuration, such as camel-jms
component, etc, you may consider to put the routes into a same camel
context.

Willem