camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Testing Camel context in case of war deployment
Date Fri, 05 Feb 2010 14:05:19 GMT
Hi,

You can take a look at the camel-example-reportinstance[1]
It shows a way for how to write the unit test for you case.
Basically , it just uses the jetty tranpsort instead of the servlet one
to do the unit test.

[1]https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/camel/trunk/examples/camel-example-reportincident

Willem