camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dead Letter Queue
Date Mon, 01 Feb 2010 01:56:05 GMT
Hi,

First Camel dead letter channel is a generate channel. You can not only
store the message into a  dead letter queue, but also any other Camel
endpoints(such as sead, direct or file).

Second, Camel dead letter channel has some advance features which are
inherited from error handler[1], you can user the try... catch and
onwhen, onException to deal with different error message.

[1]http://camel.apache.org/error-handler.html

Willem