camel-users mailing list archives

From Aleksey Masny <>
Subject graceful shutdown Camel do not worked if Karaf windows service is stopped
Date Wed, 24 Feb 2010 11:38:46 GMT

My Camel-application deploed on Felix Karaf.
Felix Karaf run in Windows 2003 as a Windows service (out of the box wrapper
If I manualy stopped Karaf (net stop karaf) Camel-application terminated
immediately. Graceful shutdown not applicable and my inflight messages

How to configure Karaf+Camel for graceful shutdown Camel-application if
Karaf service stopped manualy? (or server rebooted, etc)

Or it is a bug in Camel?

Aleksey Masny