camel-users mailing list archives

From Ognian <ognian.tschaka...@ogi-it.com>
Subject Help with camel + activemq on Karaf
Date Tue, 23 Feb 2010 19:59:50 GMT

Hello,
I'm trying to use camel with activemq on karaf 1.2

I've loaded the following features:
features:addUrl mvn:org.apache.camel.karaf/apache-camel/2.2.0/xml/features
features:addUrl
mvn:org.apache.activemq/activemq-karaf/5.4-SNAPSHOT/xml/features

installing camel-osgi and/or camel-spring-osgi goes ok.
BUT installing activemq gives unresolved classes.

I have tried several combinations, but without success.

Can someone tell me which features I have to install and in what order ?

Thanks
Ognian