camel-users mailing list archives

From vcheruvu <vid.cher...@macquarie.com>
Subject Re: Maven repository
Date Thu, 18 Feb 2010 00:11:18 GMT

I have upgraded camel to 2.2. Then tried mvn install. I noticed camel 2.2
still use spring 2.5.6 dependency jars instead of downloading Spring 3.0.
Then I have tried again mvn camel:dot , this time i have an issue cglib

[INFO] Scanning for projects...
WAGON_VERSION: 1.0-beta-2
[INFO]
[INFO] Building Business Event Loader
[INFO]    task-segment: [camel:dot]
[INFO]
[INFO] Preparing camel:dot
[INFO] [resources:resources]
[WARNING] Using platform encoding (Cp1252 actually) to copy filtered
resources, i.e. build is platform dependent!
[INFO] Copying 4 resources
[INFO] [compiler:compile]
[INFO] Nothing to compile - all classes are up to date
[INFO] [resources:testResources]
[WARNING] Using platform encoding (Cp1252 actually) to copy filtered
resources, i.e. build is platform dependent!
[INFO] Copying 3 resources
[INFO] [compiler:testCompile]
[INFO] Nothing to compile - all classes are up to date
Downloading:
http://host:49080/archiva/repository/tnc_repos//net/sourceforge/cglib/com.springsource.net.sf.cglib/2.1.3/com.springsource.net.sf.cglib-2.1.3.pom
[INFO] Unable to find resource
'net.sourceforge.cglib:com.springsource.net.sf.cglib:pom:2.1.3' in
repository com.springsource.repository.bundles.external
(http://repository.springsource.com/maven/bundles/external)
Downloading:
http://host:49080/archiva/repository/tnc_repos//net/sourceforge/cglib/com.springsource.net.sf.cglib/2.1.3/com.springsource.net.sf.cglib-2.1.3.pom
[INFO] Unable to find resource
'net.sourceforge.cglib:com.springsource.net.sf.cglib:pom:2.1.3' in
repository central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)
Downloading:
http://host:49080/archiva/repository/tnc_repos//net/sourceforge/cglib/com.springsource.net.sf.cglib/2.1.3/com.springsource.net.sf.cglib-2.1.3.jar
[INFO] Unable to find resource
'net.sourceforge.cglib:com.springsource.net.sf.cglib:jar:2.1.3' in
repository com.springsource.repository.bundles.external
(http://repository.springsource.com/maven/bundles/external)
Downloading:
http://host:49080/archiva/repository/tnc_repos//net/sourceforge/cglib/com.springsource.net.sf.cglib/2.1.3/com.springsource.net.sf.cglib-2.1.3.jar
[INFO] Unable to find resource
'net.sourceforge.cglib:com.springsource.net.sf.cglib:jar:2.1.3' in
repository central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

Missing:
----------
1) net.sourceforge.cglib:com.springsource.net.sf.cglib:jar:2.1.3

  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=net.sourceforge.cglib
-DartifactId=com.springsource.net.sf.cglib -Dversion=2.1.3 -Dpackaging=jar
-Dfile=/path/to/file

there:
      mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=net.sourceforge.cglib
-DartifactId=com.springsource.net.sf.cglib -Dversion=2.1.3 -Dpackaging=jar
-Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]

  Path to dependency:
  	1) org.apache.camel:camel-maven-plugin:maven-plugin:2.2.0
  	2) org.apache.camel:camel-spring-javaconfig:jar:2.2.0
  	3) net.sourceforge.cglib:com.springsource.net.sf.cglib:jar:2.1.3

----------
1 required artifact is missing.

for artifact:
  org.apache.camel:camel-maven-plugin:maven-plugin:2.2.0

from the specified remote repositories:
  tnc_archiva_mirror (http://host:49080/archiva/repository/tnc_repos/)

[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 7 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Thu Feb 18 10:46:51 EST 2010
[INFO] Final Memory: 21M/39M
[INFO]

mvnrepository site doesn't have this com.springsource.net.sf.cglib groupid .
Is there something i am missing? I have uploaded the file which has an
output after upgrading camel to 2.2 and executed mvn install to download new
jar files for camel 2.2. http://old.nabble.com/file/p27632595/log11.txt
log11.txt