camel-users mailing list archives

From jvgriffis <jgrif...@synacor.com>
Subject "Response received for unknown correlationID"
Date Wed, 17 Feb 2010 17:14:25 GMT

Hello,

I'm relatively new to Camel and messaging, so please bear with me.  I'm
using camel 2.1 with ActiveMQ 5.3, happily sending JMS messages back and
forth.

I'm using what I think is a relatively simple request/reply pattern, with a
ProducerTemplate using requestBody(), a simple bean with a process() method
pulling in the Exchange, doing stuff to it, and using getOut().setBody().

I have a timeout for the requests defined in the activemq endpoint
definition:
"activemq:requestQueue?explicitQosEnabled=true&priority=4&requestTimeout=3000&deliveryPersistent=false"

So the timeout works great.  It all works great.  :) The only issue is that
I'd like to capture the responses that come back after the timeout has
already been triggered.  In my logs, I find messages that look like:

WARN [jms.requestor.DeferredRequestReplyMap] Response received for unknown
correlationID: e8dfefe3-b502-4f68-9f37-ccd3e149147a; response:
ActiveMQTextMessage {commandId = 523, ........

My question seems simple but I can't find any reference to it anywhere: Can
I grab those replies and put them in another queue so I can do something
with them later?