camel-users mailing list archives

From Bak Attila <bakattil...@gmail.com>
Subject Read Utf-8 file validate transform as UTF-8
Date Tue, 16 Feb 2010 15:55:35 GMT

Hi

I have a problem. I am reading a file(utf-8) then validate against an XSD
and transform with an XSL transformator. Auf mein Mac everything works ok
but when i transfer the app to an older machine it stops working because of
some character loss.
I am using convertBodyTo(String.class) and i think the problem is that
during this call it is converted false on the other machine.
What is the recommended way of using/converting validating  UTF-8 files?
I have read that there is a system prop: "org.apache.camel.default.charset".
Where do i need to set that?

Can someone please give me an example(pseudocode) of correctly
reading/converting/validating/transforming UTF-8 files?

Thanks
attila