camel-users mailing list archives

From lekkie <lekkie.ay...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How can I access Servicemix Environment viriables?
Date Tue, 16 Feb 2010 13:29:54 GMT

I tried that but it did not resolve.

See my code below:

<bean id="propertyPlaceholderConfigurer"
	  <property name="locations">
	    <list>
	      <value>file:///${karaf.home}/data/conf/config.properties</value>
	    </list>
	  </property>
	  <property name="ignoreUnresolvablePlaceholders">
	  	<value>true</value>
	  </property>
</bean>

<osgi:camelContext xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring"
trace="true">
		<route>
			<from uri="${request-queue}"/>
			<convertBodyTo type="javax.xml.transform.stream.StreamSource" />
			<bean ref="RecipientList" method="route"/>
		</route>
	</osgi:camelContext>

"${request-queue}" is not resolved neither is "#{request-queue}"

kr.