camel-users mailing list archives

From Mond Ray Mond <>
Subject Help needed to configure Camel endpoint from a Spring example
Date Thu, 11 Feb 2010 08:55:06 GMT

[ I originally posted this as a MQSeries question, but really its a
Spring/Camel issue so I am posting again to garner more interest! ]

In Spring I have the following queue defined:

    <!-- targetClient is used to tell the MQ system that the target is MQ
(1) not JMS (0) -->
    <bean id="pocBridge.imqOutgoingQueue" class=""
        <constructor-arg value="MQSD"/>
        <constructor-arg value="TQS.QLOC.RECEIVE.HEAD.O.AMQD1"/>

All of these arguments / properties are needed to make the queue work.  How
do I tell Camel to use this queue reference or how can I configure this
queue in Camel DSL?

I assumed that the JMS component would have some option to set some
properties on the implementation but I can't see how to do that.

Any help would be appreciated.

Best regards