camel-users mailing list archives

From mcrive <mcr...@optasportsdata.com>
Subject Re: recipientList retryUntil not working?
Date Wed, 10 Feb 2010 18:23:39 GMT

Hi,
I have built current trunk
and tried to use retryUntil on my context (see
https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/CAMEL-2360)

Now something happens!
An exception :) which is a good thing it means the background works!

org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer  -
Execution of JMS message listener failed
org.apache.camel.language.bean.RuntimeBeanExpressionException: Failed to
invoke method: null on myRetryBean due to:
org.apache.camel.NoSuchBeanException: No bean could be found in the registry
for: myRetryBean

how should I add the bean to the registry, at the moment I am doing this:
JndiRegistry jndi = new JndiRegistry(new JndiContext());
jndi.bind("myRetryBean", new RetryBean());

looking into the unit tests I can't find any sample...