camel-users mailing list archives

From Aleksey Masny <prosto.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: need an example of camel sql + felix OSGi
Date Tue, 09 Feb 2010 10:51:04 GMT

May be, you need add features URL and install feature camel-csv.
Features include urls for all required jar's.

karaf@root> features:addUrl
mvn:org.apache.camel.karaf/features/2.1.0/xml/features
karaf@root> features:install spring
karaf@root> features:install spring-dm
karaf@root> features:install camel-core
karaf@root> features:install camel-spring
karaf@root> features:install camel-osgi
karaf@root> features:install camel-csv

See more info in section "Step 8 : Deploy the bundles" at
http://camel.apache.org/tutorial-osgi-camel-part1.html tutorial .