camel-users mailing list archives

From NP-Hard <rmunag...@ironhawk.com>
Subject missing jars ?
Date Tue, 09 Feb 2010 00:16:24 GMT

Hi,

I'm new to Camel and trying to build a simple example without using
Ant or Maven, just adding all the jars from Camel and ActiveMQ to
the classpath directly. My example uses the file and JMS connectors
to pick up a file and write it to a topic.

The program compiles ok but I'm getting a lot of runtime errors about
missing classes. The first was javax.jcr.Value; I then downloaded
jcr-1.0.jar
and added it to the classpath. Now I'm getting an error about
org.restlet.data.Method.

I get the feeling I'm missing a whole bunch of jars somehow ...

Any help is much appreciated, thanks.