camel-users mailing list archives

From Lukasz Lichota <>
Subject Re: Testing Camel context in case of war deployment
Date Fri, 05 Feb 2010 16:08:52 GMT

so you mean I just need to use other url in endpoint configuration e.g.
through properties so that it can be replaced in the context?

and the code you refer to is just this? :

        // We should use the related path to publish the service, when using
the ServletTransport
        String cxfEndpointAddress = "cxf:/incident";
        // Using the full http address for stand alone running
        if (!usingServletTransport) {
            cxfEndpointAddress =

willem.jiang wrote:
> Hi,
> You can take a look at the camel-example-reportinstance[1]
> It shows a way for how to write the unit test for you case.
> Basically , it just uses the jetty tranpsort instead of the servlet one
> to do the unit test.
> [1]
> Willem
> Lukasz Lichota wrote:
>> Hi,
>> Suppose I have camel context containing cxf endpoints which is to be used
>> within WAR on tomcat.
>> In web.xml I have CXFServlet configured plus ContextLoaderListener which
>> will read the camel context.
>> Within camel context I have camel cxf endpoint
>> <cxfEndpoint id="myEndpoint" address="/MyContext" ../>
>> and other stuff so I'd like to test the whole context using junit with
>> e.g.
>> CamelSpringTestSupport (not just the route builder).
>> What's the best way to test it? I know I could test using embeded
>> jetty/tomcat and pointing to the exploded war directory but that's
>> testing
>> the whole war. Is there an easy way to test just the context using e.g.
>> CamelSpringTestSupport?
>> best regards

Sent from the Camel - Users (activemq) mailing list archive at

View raw message