camel-users mailing list archives

From Lukasz Lichota <Lukasz.Lich...@sabre.com>
Subject Testing Camel context in case of war deployment
Date Fri, 05 Feb 2010 13:35:01 GMT

Hi,

Suppose I have camel context containing cxf endpoints which is to be used
within WAR on tomcat.
In web.xml I have CXFServlet configured plus ContextLoaderListener which
will read the camel context.
Within camel context I have camel cxf endpoint
<cxfEndpoint id="myEndpoint" address="/MyContext" ../>
and other stuff so I'd like to test the whole context using junit with e.g.
CamelSpringTestSupport (not just the route builder).
What's the best way to test it? I know I could test using embeded
jetty/tomcat and pointing to the exploded war directory but that's testing
the whole war. Is there an easy way to test just the context using e.g.
CamelSpringTestSupport?

best regards